FSD Sustainable Community Based Development Internships and volunteering, language and culture immersion all begin at the designated start dates below. If you are interested in participating in Global service Trips, its start dates are flexible and can be customized
PROGRAM START DATES & FEES
|WINTER||SPRING||SUMMER 1||Summer 2||FALL||FALL 2|
|January 22, 2022||March 19, 2022||May 21, 2022||June 18, 2022||Sept 10, 2022||October 08, 2022|
Please contact FSD directly for information on flexible start dates at email@example.com Click the link below to access and review our programs fees structure
- Gaining an enriched understanding of sustainable community based development, and what qualities and characteristics make a project sustiainable.
- Developing an understanding of the unique capacity of grassroots development in which the community is in control. You will be able to view communities as being asset rich and full of oppotunitiesdespite various community development challenges.
- Ability to identify values, norms, and behaviors when find yourself in a different cultural environment. You will be able to adapt and begin intergration into a new culture.
- Being equipped with tools for designing a sustainable developmental project.
- Understanding basic methods of project monitoring and evaluation, including both qualitative and quantitative indicators
Please click the link below to proceed confirming your internship slot: