International Development Internships, Research Internships and Language immersion all begin during designated start dates throughout the year. The designated start dates are January 23rd, 2022 for winter participants, March 20th 2021 for Spring participants, May 22nd 2021 for Summer 1 participants, June 19th 2021 for Summer 2 participants, September 23rd 2021 for Fall 1 participants and October 10th 2021 for Fall 2 participants . If you are interested in participating in ProCorps or a Group Service Trip, start dates are flexible and can be customized.
Please contact FSD directly for information on flexible start dates at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM START DATES
|WINTER||SPRING||SUMMER 1||Summer 2||FALL||FALL 2|
|January 23, 2022||March 20, 2021||May 22, 2021||June 19, 2021||Sept 23, 2021||October 10, 2021|
- Gaining an enriched understanding of sustainable development, and what qualities and characteristics make a project sustiainable.
- Developnig an understanding of the unique capacity of grass roots development in which the community is in control. You will be able to view communities as being asset rich and full of opportunities despite various community development challenges.
- Ability to identify values, norms, and behaviors when find yourself in a different cultural environment. You will be able to adapt and begin intergration into a new culture.
- Being equipped with tools for designing a sustainable developmental project.
- Understanding basic methods of project monitoring and evaluation, including both qualitative and quantitative indicators
Please click the link below to proceed confirming your internship slot:
INTERNSHIP CONFRIMATION FORM