International Development volunteer & Internships, Research and Language immersion all begin during designated start dates throughout the year. The designated start dates are January 22nd, 2022 for winter participants, March 19th 2022 for Spring participants, May 21st 2022 for Summer 1 participants, June 18th 2022 for Summer 2 participants, September 22nd 2022 for Fall 1 participants and October 10th 2021 for Fall 2 participants . If you are interested in participating in ProCorps or a Group Service Trip, start dates are flexible and can be customized.
Please contact FSD directly for information on flexible start dates at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM START DATES
|WINTER||SPRING||SUMMER 1||Summer 2||FALL||FALL 2|
|January 22, 2022||March 19, 2022||May 21, 2022||June 18, 2022||Sept 22, 2022||October 10, 2021|
- Gaining an enriched understanding of sustainable development, and what qualities and characteristics make a project sustiainable.
- Developnig an understanding of the unique capacity of grass roots development in which the community is in control. You will be able to view communities as being asset rich and full of opportunities despite various community development challenges.
- Ability to identify values, norms, and behaviors when find yourself in a different cultural environment. You will be able to adapt and begin intergration into a new culture.
- Being equipped with tools for designing a sustainable developmental project.
- Understanding basic methods of project monitoring and evaluation, including both qualitative and quantitative indicators
Please click the link below to proceed confirming your internship slot: