The FSD virtual internship program fee is $1200 for 10 weeks. Each extra added week costs $100 with a weekly price of $50 for every additional week.
The program fee covers the following items:
- Host Organization seed fund - Contribution towards the implementation of internship project with the community
- Technology Fund - the necessary technology & software to help us facilitate the internship virtually
- Funds to Prepare for the program - Program support prior to internship start date.
- Transportation for in-country staff - visits to the Host Organization; the community and networks; facilitating meetings and training outside of FSD office.
- Communication for in-country staff - airtime for coordination with Host Supervisor & community members; internet for Zoom meetings; wireless connectivity in the field; online communication to student
- In-country support from FSD staff - Program administration. Training in sustainable development; online workshops; on the ground direct support for student’s project or /research implementation. Guest speakers
- In-country support from your FSD Uganda team 24/7
Number of weeks and corresponding fees:
|Weekly Price after 10 weeks is $100|